Psychological Assessment (Effective June 1, 2022)
- 0-5 years old $2500
- 6-14 years old $3000
- 15 and older $3500
- A nonrefundable $250 deposit is required at the time of scheduling.
- $65 per 60-minute session
Cancellation Policy Applies To All Services: Please cancel or reschedule 48 hours in advance. You will be responsible for the entire fee if cancellation occurs less than 48 hours from your appointment.
Insurance: Bridges of the Mind takes a few Insurance Plans. Please call us at 530-302-5791 for more information regarding insurance plans.
*Payments are due on the date your services are rendered and the patient is always responsible for any charges incurred that are rejected or not covered by your insurance plan. It is imperative for you to know the details of your insurance plan, prior to your visit, including any applicable deductibles. Knowing the details of your plan is your responsibility.
The staff was absolutely amazing and I cannot thank Dr. Frieze enough for the care, professionalism and expertise she gave my family during a scary time for a mom looking for answers. My daughter received amazing care and it is obvious how much Dr. Frieze loves her job and helping little ones like mine.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for the medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule and item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit http://www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 530-302-5793