Autism Testing & Evaluations in Sacramento
How to know whether you should reach out for an Autism assessment?
- You or your child is struggling to perform their best in an educational environment
- On & off performance in jobs; losing or quitting jobs frequently
- Impactful sensory aversion or sensory seeking behaviors
- Constant stress about not being able to focus, worries about not hitting goals
- Have a tough time managing normal day-to-day responsibilities
- Troubles with household tasks, maintaining financials and organization
- Chronic and intense feelings of frustration, guilt or blame
- Intense interests that are impacting daily functioning or social relationships
- Challenges with routines, or changes in routines
- Feeling like you have to be a different person in public over who you are in public; the feeling of masking yourself
An evaluation will help you or your child figure out the best path forward.