- Psychoeducational evaluations For Kids, Teens & Adults
- No Waitlist, Get Your Assessment Done Quickly!
- Both In-Person Sacramento & Online Assessments Available
We’re The Experts
A psychoeducational evaluation can be incredibly helpful, as it will help you or your child better understand your unique learning styles.
After an evaluation, you’ll learn the best ways of communication and these skills have an amazing effect in your personal life, as well school and work environments.
Our assessments are custom tailored, so you can have confidence going forward.
- You or your child is struggling to perform their best in an educational environment
- Their teacher or professor mentioned that they might be slightly behind in certain academic areas
- On & off performance in jobs; losing or quitting jobs frequently due to reading or math difficulties
- Difficulty learning letter sounds, sight words, or frequently used words
- Difficulty rhyming words or songs
- Harder time with learning and retaining basic math facts
- Difficulty with getting thoughts out on paper and writing coherent sentences or essays
Click the button and reach out using our easy contact form.
Our clinical expert will reach out to understand exactly what you’re looking for
Once we know what you need, we’ll conduct your evaluation either In-Person or online.
Why Should You Choose To Do Evaluations With Us?
- No Waitlists – You can receive an evaluation within 2-3 weeks
- Expertise – We have over 30+ years of combined experience with neurodivergent clients
- Affirmative: We offer neurodiverse affirmative, sensitive, and comprehensive assessments
- Clear Path Foward – Clear diagnosis and local referrals/resources/recommendations given after your assessment
- In-Person Or Online: We have an in-person office in Sacrameneto, or we can also provide your assessment online
What are the fees for assessments?
0-5 years old $2500
6-17 years old $3500
18 years and older $4500
A non-refundable $250 deposit is required at the time of scheduling and this deposit will go towards the total cost of your assessment
Do you accept insurance?
We currently accept Kaiser Insurance.
In order for Kaiser Insurance coverage to apply, a referral and authorization from Kaiser is needed prior to scheduling. If you have a copay or deductible, you are responsible to pay those fees to our office. For adults requesting an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) assessment, please contact Kaiser Mental Health in Roseville. For children requesting an ASD assessment, please request a referral from your Kaiser Primary Care Physician be sent to Kaiser Autism Clinic in Rancho Cordova.
For all other insurances, Bridges Of The Mind Psychological Services, Inc. is considered an “out of network” provider.
This means that some of our clients pay our fee up-front and then receive reimbursement from their insurance provider in accordance with their out-of-network insurance benefits.
If you are interested in seeing if your insurance company offers this, call them to ask if your specific policy reimburses for out-of-network services, and what deductible you must reach before reimbursement is offered. If they do offer this and you would like to utilize out-of-network benefits, you will pay us the full fee, and we’ll provide you with a superbill that you can submit to your insurance company to receive reimbursement directly from them.
How do I know if I, my child or family member need a psychoeducational assessment?
For ADHD or learning disabilites:
Have you ever noticed that you or your child is struggling to perform their best in an educational environment. Has their teacher or academic professor mentioned that they might be slightly behind in certain academic areas? Our psychoeducational assessments will help target different areas of learning and help give parents and educators a guide in order to best teach the student to their best learning pattern.
For Autism spectrum testing:
Have you ever noticed that you have different social expectations than others around you? Have you ever felt overwhelmed with sensory experiences to the point where it was You will know if your child or family member needs a psychological or psychoeducational assessment when you are noticing learning differences, social differences, or behaviors that might be impacting them in certain areas of their life. Our assessments will help look at all these various areas of functioning and answer your questions in a clear and concise way.
What is involved in a psychoeducational assessment? How long will it take?
Every assessment is custom tailored for you. Our psychoeducational assessments are often scheduled over multiple days, whereas behavioral assessments might be scheduled over one or two days. For all of our assessments we begin with an intake where we learn about you, your behaviors, learning patterns, and any other challenges. After this we will schedule a single or multiple day testing session. During the testing session you will come into the office and engage with the examiner. Multiple types of evaluations are chosen based on your presentation. After testing is completed we complete a comprehensive report and schedule a feedback session where you and the examiner will go over the test findings and discuss further recommendations and resources.
What type of report or recommendations might I expect?
We’re looking forward to helping you with your assessment.
Reach out by calling us at (530) 302-5791 or click the button below!
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
© 2022 Bridges of the Mind Psychological Services Inc.
1550 Harbor Blvd. Suite 200
West Sacramento, CA 95691, USA
924 Emerald Bay Dr. Suite E, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150