Current Career Openings
If you are interested pursuing a career with Bridges of the Mind, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Now Hiring: Psychologist
At Bridges of the Mind we are a family with a passion and commitment to serving our community through outreach and individually tailored services. We strive to provide an inclusive, diverse, and accepting workplace, where professionalism and expertise are valued, supporting the growth of our providers through continuing education and professional development. We support people across the lifespan with learning and developmental challenges through clarifying assessments, which provide a framework for understanding and allow for tailored interventions, to bridge from the evaluation to resources and services. We are dedicated to our community and our family is here to support and guide your family. We believe that by lifting up all in our community and supporting our care partners, we contribute to a more vibrant, healthy, and emotionally sustainable world.
YOU WILL WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM BECAUSE YOU WANT MORE
If that sounds like you, then we are here for you. Working in a private practice setting may be new for you or it may be something that you are the perfect fit for. It may be something you are interested in because you are tired of being a cog in a wheel at a bigger institution. You worked hard in school, with your training, and are now licensed. We are here for you because we offer you the continued opportunities to grow and develop your skills in a supportive and nurturing group practice.
OUR PRACTICE WAS BUILT TO THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX
Have you ever wanted to improve on a system or change the way something is run to make it a better fit for you and your clients? Well, this is the place to be. We are constantly developing and critically making our systems more streamlined which in turn allows for better client focused care. You will be a voice that is heard in our clinic and you matter. We strive to offer high quality services while promoting work-life balance.
HERE’S THE IMPORTANT STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW
We want clinicians who are here for the long term. We want clinicians who will show up on time, be active participants in our clinic culture, strive to network within your own communities, and hold themselves to high quality ethics. We want clinicians to love working in our clinic so deeply that they do not want to look for other opportunities because they have been allowed to make OUR clinic be that space and place for them. We are a company who cares deeply about our clinicians as people and as a family. We know when you feel supported your clients will benefit.
WE ARE A COMPANY THAT IS TRUE TO OUR ROOTS
We are a company that prides itself on standing out in the community as a place for clients and professionals to refer too. We are authentic. Not everyone may love what we do or offer and that’s okay. We are so unique in our community due to what we offer that people will seek us out and will be made to feel at home, hopefully at first greeting.
We do not tolerate negativity, of any sort. We have worked hard to build and foster a company that fosters support and positivity. We believe that our work environment should be challenging, fun, and inspiring. We are only accepting new hires with positive attitudes, those who want to inspire their coworkers, clients, and their communities.
SHOW ME THE MONEY
Truth is we feel that we pay well. We may not pay the highest in the community but the atmosphere and benefits we offer far outweigh the cold hard numbers. We offer our clinicians fair rates, outstanding admin support, room for growth, a ton of flexibility, and support which are often things in other jobs you do not get.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT BRIDGES OF THE MIND
- We care deeply about you. We truly do. We are fair and while you may not like or agree with all of our policies they were created for a reason and are to help the greater good of the team.
- We have a supportive team culture and we LOVE showing this!
- We have monthly meetings, monthly case consult groups, and are always an open door or email away from a case consultation.
- Our Admin team is the best of the best. We are not kidding. We have found the best team possible for our company and they work HARD for you so you can be a successful clinician.
- We will celebrate and support YOU!
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Valid and good standing license in the state of California; LCSW, LMFT, PhD, or PsyD (Required)
- We will accept Associate or Post-Doctoral psychologists who need supervision
- Psychologists will provide psychological assessments, groups, and occasional therapy
- All candidates will need to have knowledge about neurodiversity and you will need to practice with this in mind
- There is a potential you may need to work remotely, so a professional space to work remotely is suggested. However, this position requires you to work in person to the fullest extent possible
- You need to be willing to work part-time until credentialing is completed and your caseload is built. This may take up to 60-90 days
- You will be a W2 Employee
- Healthcare, dental, and vision will be offered to full time employees after a positive 90 day review
- 8 hours of PTO for each 160 hours worked after a positive 90 day review
- While we require a full time position you can make your own schedule
- Per CA Sick policy you will get 3 days of sick pay
- 25K in Life Insurance after a positive 90 day review
- SIMPLE IRA with a 3% employer match after a positive 90 day review
- Productivity bonuses will be available
- Full access to admin and easy to use EHR
- Monthly team meeting and group consult
- $300 CE Stipend
- Incentives for you to bring on new hires
- Team building activities throughout the year!