Current Career Openings
If you are interested pursuing a career with Bridges of the Mind, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Now Hiring: Psychologist
Working in a private practice setting may be new for you or it may be something that you are the perfect fit for. It may be something you are interested in because you are tired of being a cog in a wheel at a bigger institution. You worked hard in school, with your training, and are now licensed. We are here for you because we offer you the continued opportunities to grow and develop your skills in a supportive and nurturing group practice.
OUR PRACTICE WAS BUILT TO THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.
Have you ever wanted to improve on a system or change the way something is run to make it a better fit for you and your clients? Well, this is the place to be. We are constantly developing and critically making our systems more streamlined which in turn allows for better client-focused care. You will be a voice that is heard in our clinic and you matter. We strive to offer high-quality services while promoting work-life balance.
HERE’S THE IMPORTANT STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW.
We want clinicians who are here for the long term. We want clinicians who will show up on time, be active participants in our clinic culture, strive to network within their own communities, and hold themselves to high-quality ethics. We want clinicians to love working in our clinic so deeply that they do not want to look for other opportunities because they have been allowed to make OUR clinic be that space and place for them. We are a company that cares deeply about our clinicians as people and as a family. We know when you feel supported your clients will benefit.
In-Person Licensed Clinical Psychologist will administer our limited scope autism spectrum disorder evaluations. In addition, you will conduct IEE’s, learning disorder evaluations, and other assessments as requested.
In Addition Bridges of the Mind is excited to offer the following:
- Healthcare, dental, and vision will be offered to full-time employees after a positive 90-day review.
- 8 hours of PTO for every 160 hours worked after a positive 90-day review.
- 7 paid holidays and one paid floating holiday
- Last week off in December in addition to earned PTO
- While we require a full-time position you can make your own schedule.
- Per CA Sick policy you will get 3 days of sick pay.
- 25K in Life Insurance after a positive 90-day review.
- 401K Safe Harbor with a match of 100% of employee contributions up to the first 3% of pay. Then 50% of employee contributions on the next 2% of pay at 12 months of employment
- Productivity bonuses will be available.
- Full access to admin and easy-to-use EHR.
- Monthly team meeting and group consult.
- $300 CE Stipend.
- Incentives for you to bring on new hires.
- Team building activities throughout the year.
- We require all in-person team members to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (Booster dose is optional at this time).
- Carry a consistent testing load of at least 4 testing cases a week; length of these cases will vary and you will be given adequate report writing time.
- Assume responsibility for your caseload as appropriate for the type of service provided.
- Participate in mandatory monthly staff meetings.
- We are a training clinic, so must be excited to work with and supervise practicum, pre-doctoral, and post-doctoral trainees.
- A valid and good standing license in the state of California; Ph.D., or PsyD (Required).
- Must have psychological assessment experience, especially in the area of neurodevelopment disorders.
- Continue to maintain all professional licenses and keep current with medical literature and CEs appropriate to specialty.
- Perform all other responsibilities and duties deemed necessary.
- Must hold a Psy.D. or Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology.
- Previous management experience.
- Ability to be community-focused, highly organized, efficient with time, and able to work well on a team.
Up to $165,000 per year
About Bridges of the Mind Psychological Services, Inc.
At Bridges of the Mind, we are a family with a passion and commitment to serving our community through outreach and individually tailored services. We strive to provide an inclusive, diverse, and accepting workplace, where professionalism and expertise are valued, supporting the growth of our providers through continuing education and professional development. We support people across the lifespan with learning and developmental challenges through clarifying assessments, which provide a framework for understanding and allow for tailored interventions, to bridge from the evaluation to resources and services. We are dedicated to our community and our family is here to support and guide your family. We believe that by lifting up all in our community and supporting our care partners, we contribute to a more vibrant, healthy, and emotionally sustainable world.
We will be expanding into the Fremont area so there is amazing potential to spearhead growing our clinic into the South Bay!