- ADHD Testing & Diagnosis For Kids, Teens & Adults
- No Waitlist, Get Your Assessment Done Quickly!
- Both In-Person Sacramento & Online Assessments Available
An ADHD evaluation can be incredibly helpful, as it will help you or your child better understand your unique learning styles.
After an evaluation, you’ll learn the best ways of communication and these skills have an amazing effect in your personal life, as well school and work environments.
Our assessments are custom tailored, so you can have confidence going forward.
- You or your child is struggling to perform their best in an educational environment
- Their teacher or professor mentioned that they might be slightly behind in certain academic areas
- On & off performance in jobs; losing or quitting jobs frequently
- Forgetfulness, getting easily upset over small things
- Constant stress about not being able to focus, worries about not hitting goals
- Have a tough time managing normal day-to-day responsbilities
- Troubles with household tasks, maintaining financials and organization
- Chronic and intense feelings of frustration, guilt or blame
Click the button and reach out using our easy contact form.
Our clinical expert will reach out to understand exactly what you’re looking for
Once we know what you need, we’ll conduct your evaluation either In-Person or online.
- No Waitlists – You can receive an evaluation within 2-3 weeks
- Expertise – We have over 30+ years of combined experience with neurodivergent clients
- Affirmative: We offer neurodiverse affirmative, sensitive, and comprehensive assessments
- Clear Path Foward – Clear diagnosis and local referrals/resources/recommendations given after your assessment
- In-Person Or Online: We have an in-person office in Sacrameneto, or we can also provide your assessment online
What are the fees for assessments?
0-5 years old $2500
6-17 years old $3500
18 years and older $4500
A non-refundable $250 deposit is required at the time of scheduling and this deposit will go towards the total cost of your assessment
Do you accept insurance?
For Kaiser, you may be responsible for your copay and/or deductible as indicated by your specific plan. We will make sure you know this full cost prior to your appointment. You can use Kaiser for child, teen and adult assessments.
For Partnership Health Plan, it is eligible for people up the age of 20.
For all other insurances, then Bridges Of The Mind is considered an “out of network” provider.
This means that some of our clients pay our fee up-front and then receive reimbursement from their insurance provider in accordance with their out-of-network insurance benefits.
If you are interested in seeing if your insurance company offers this, call them to ask if your specific policy reimburses for out-of-network services, and what deductible you must reach before reimbursement is offered. If they do offer this and you would like to utilize out-of-network benefits, you will pay us the full fee, and we’ll provide you with a superbill that you can submit to your insurance company to receive reimbursement directly from them.
How do I know if I, my child or family member need a psychoeducational assessment?
Have you ever noticed that you or your child is struggling to perform their best in an educational environment. Has their teacher or academic professor mentioned that they might be slightly behind in certain academic areas? Our psychoeducational assessments will help target different areas of learning and help give parents and educators a guide in order to best teach the student to their best learning pattern.
For Autism spectrum testing:
Have you ever noticed that you have different social expectations than others around you? Have you ever felt overwhelmed with sensory experiences to the point where it was You will know if your child or family member needs a psychological or psychoeducational assessment when you are noticing learning differences, social differences, or behaviors that might be impacting them in certain areas of their life. Our assessments will help look at all these various areas of functioning and answer your questions in a clear and concise way.